3.1.6 (b2773) Crash today

I just received my Hog 3 back with a replacement motherboard. The last few days, I've noticed it taking longer and longer to connect to the show server upon startup of the console. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 "attempts" before it connects.

This weekend, it was having problems again. It was decided to leave the console on over night to make sure the service could run this morning. At the end of the second service (just playback...not programming), it crashed. Attached is the stack.

Hopefully the stack will help sort it out...
Parents
  • Chris!!!!

Thank you so much. It seems that the hard drive was on the tail end. The motherboard connection was just coincidence. I found an old Dell Western Digital that fit the specs. I threw it in, ISO'd everything and.....IT IS ALIVE!!!!!

I can connect as a client. I can run as a primary server! Everything seems to be up and running as it should be. I'm going to order a new drive so I'm not running on an old Dell but I'll have this one as a spare for testing.

Thanks again for everything! This was a nightmare but taught me a lot more!
    :notworthy::notworthy:
  • Chris!!!!

Thank you so much. It seems that the hard drive was on the tail end. The motherboard connection was just coincidence. I found an old Dell Western Digital that fit the specs. I threw it in, ISO'd everything and.....IT IS ALIVE!!!!!

I can connect as a client. I can run as a primary server! Everything seems to be up and running as it should be. I'm going to order a new drive so I'm not running on an old Dell but I'll have this one as a spare for testing.

Thanks again for everything! This was a nightmare but taught me a lot more!
    :notworthy::notworthy:
Children
No Data
Related