Full Boar Artnet settings

So I've been trying to get a Hog Full Boar to interface to my MacBook Pro i7 running ESP Vision3. I have not yet been successful, but have managed to screw up the network settings on the Full Boar, those that pop up when you hit the Network softkey to get to the Artnet settings.

The IP addresses for the Console, Server and DMX all show 127.0.0.1 with all 0's for the Ethernet MAC addresses.

Is there a way for me to reset this to some sort of default? I've trued rebooting, new show, etc.

I've not yet managed to get ESP Mac to see the artnet input. I'll talk to ESP in the morning, but thought that someone here may have a suggestion.

Thanks,

Bud Horowitz
Parents
  • Well, I can try, but i ended up not using the Mac side, as i found the delay to be unacceptable. Now that might just be true because I'm using a MacBook Pro, and not a desktop with a high end video card, although when using Windows XP with bootcamp, it was acceptably until I had a lot of fixtures moving or tried anything with zero time.

I plugged the crossover cable into the ethernet fixture output on the Hog and into the input on my Mac. I had to play around with the network settings. I believe i used DCHP with manual address and set the address to one off what it was on the Hog. You need to hit the network button on the Hog and look at the settings that will pop up in the left window. I'll have my Hog in front of me tomorrow at a show and will try to remember the exact steps and send to you.
  • Well, I can try, but i ended up not using the Mac side, as i found the delay to be unacceptable. Now that might just be true because I'm using a MacBook Pro, and not a desktop with a high end video card, although when using Windows XP with bootcamp, it was acceptably until I had a lot of fixtures moving or tried anything with zero time.

I plugged the crossover cable into the ethernet fixture output on the Hog and into the input on my Mac. I had to play around with the network settings. I believe i used DCHP with manual address and set the address to one off what it was on the Hog. You need to hit the network button on the Hog and look at the settings that will pop up in the left window. I'll have my Hog in front of me tomorrow at a show and will try to remember the exact steps and send to you.
Children
No Data
Related