Error in loading show

Hi,

I have Error in loading one show or archive made of it. Show does not open in Hog PC either. Original show works fine but when I merged and patched four Axons (v.2) to show it refuses to load with error message. I did whole thing twice with same result. All the other shows works fine.

Hog3 v.3.1.6
1xDP 8000
2xDP 2000

Thanks,
Harri
Parents
  • Files just sent.

This is not urgent anymore. We did load new show and merged all palettes, views etc. and spent some time patching everything. Possibility to merge patch would be nice.
    Good thing is that now we have show based on new library version.

But I would like to know what went wrong, why did file not open anymore after hog was shut down? We also have had missing backup-files. Seems that folder loose its path or something because when I make new folder backup works again. Also some files and folders can not be deleted from hd, access is denied. Probably we have something with our hd or is this normal behaviour?

thanks,
    Harri
  • Files just sent.

This is not urgent anymore. We did load new show and merged all palettes, views etc. and spent some time patching everything. Possibility to merge patch would be nice.
    Good thing is that now we have show based on new library version.

But I would like to know what went wrong, why did file not open anymore after hog was shut down? We also have had missing backup-files. Seems that folder loose its path or something because when I make new folder backup works again. Also some files and folders can not be deleted from hd, access is denied. Probably we have something with our hd or is this normal behaviour?

thanks,
    Harri
Children
No Data
Related