Start programming

Hi all,

This may be a stupid question but I'm just started with trying Hog 3 pc and saw the videos on the HES site. Only problem is that there is no video for programming a cue or cue list. I also read the manual but it seem I can't get it understand (normally I use Martin LightJockey).

I programmed some colors in the color pallet. First I have to select the fixtures and then click the color to get it work but I want to click a color and automatic apply it to fixtures.

Is there any good tutorial about programming a show or a sample show that I can look at?

Many thanks
Parents
  • Hi,

The manual has a tuturial in it, one of the steps being recording a cue.

With pretty much everything you do on the console you select your fixtures first in order to tell the console what you're going to be working with. If you don't want to have to key them in all the time you could easily record some groups and keep that window open along with your colors so it's just two clicks to select fixtures and then apply color to them.

Eric
  • Hi,

The manual has a tuturial in it, one of the steps being recording a cue.

With pretty much everything you do on the console you select your fixtures first in order to tell the console what you're going to be working with. If you don't want to have to key them in all the time you could easily record some groups and keep that window open along with your colors so it's just two clicks to select fixtures and then apply color to them.

Eric
Children
No Data
Related