3.1.6 (2773) comments.

I've been programming and running rehearsals of our next musical a bit over a week now and 3.1.6 has been very stable.

Only a couple of things I have noticed.

I have had a few times when update is not updating and I had to use merge. Unfortunately, I have had no time to make more detailed notes why this has happened, but we have two weeks left...maybe I manage to figure out something.

When I have recorded an effect to a scene using record+selected, for some reason not all selected channels are not recorded. This happens quite easily and I have to check if I'm doing something wrong or is there a bug...

Today I had a few flash leds behaving oddly. I was just selecting fixtures and on my faders 3, 4 and 5 flash leds went on. 3 and 5 was red and 4 was green.
Those faders had HTP stuff (front/sidelight groups). I'm pretty sure those faders were down and I wasn't selecting anything that those faders have.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=cormacjack;49213]Hi,
    I am also seeing HTP lists sticking or latching using a
    Hog III + Fullsize Wing + DP8000.
    List would not come on if i moved it to the wing.Had to go to another page move the list from the cuelist directory,delete it and then return my original page and do the same delete,and move it back again from the directory and it came back to life.

Cj

Can you clarify a bit on this one? It sounds like you had an HTP faders on a page that would not go active onstage, so you would delete the HTP from the master on that page, go to another page, come back to the original page, move it back from the directory to the playback bar and it would work?
  • [QUOTE=cormacjack;49213]Hi,
    I am also seeing HTP lists sticking or latching using a
    Hog III + Fullsize Wing + DP8000.
    List would not come on if i moved it to the wing.Had to go to another page move the list from the cuelist directory,delete it and then return my original page and do the same delete,and move it back again from the directory and it came back to life.

Cj

Can you clarify a bit on this one? It sounds like you had an HTP faders on a page that would not go active onstage, so you would delete the HTP from the master on that page, go to another page, come back to the original page, move it back from the directory to the playback bar and it would work?
Children
No Data
Related