Upgrading widget to hog3 problems

Hi I just bought the upgrade kit to hog3. Got it to link, put in the authorization code. upgrade confrimed. When I go to widgets it still says widget needs upgrade. Any ideas?? Thanks
Parents
  • If this is a problem in the area I think it is then I believe it can be solved by quitting Hog3PC, going into your windows directory under c:/users/yourusername/appdata/roaming/flyingpigsystems/hog3PC and deleting the persistant folder and then restarting Hog3PC. In order to see this directory in the windows file browser you're probably going to have to go into windows folder and search options and under the view tab turn on "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

Note: the directory I listed was for Windows 7. If you are running on Windows XP or Vista the directory will vary a bit.
  • If this is a problem in the area I think it is then I believe it can be solved by quitting Hog3PC, going into your windows directory under c:/users/yourusername/appdata/roaming/flyingpigsystems/hog3PC and deleting the persistant folder and then restarting Hog3PC. In order to see this directory in the windows file browser you're probably going to have to go into windows folder and search options and under the view tab turn on "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

Note: the directory I listed was for Windows 7. If you are running on Windows XP or Vista the directory will vary a bit.
Children
No Data
Related