midi hardware

I was wondering what midi hardware anyone could recommend to make full use of the new playback/programming tracking features would love to have my backup hog3pc track both playback and programming.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=hercthx;49462]i noticed in the release notes for 3.1.7 there was support for programmer tracking

I'm not sure where you read that, but 3.1.7 doesn't have anything related to programmer tracking.

3.1.7 added support for MIDI notes. MIDI notes are primarily intended to allow an external device such as an AMX/Crestron touchpanel system, Studio Automation System, or interactive show control device to interact with the console.
  • [QUOTE=hercthx;49462]i noticed in the release notes for 3.1.7 there was support for programmer tracking

I'm not sure where you read that, but 3.1.7 doesn't have anything related to programmer tracking.

3.1.7 added support for MIDI notes. MIDI notes are primarily intended to allow an external device such as an AMX/Crestron touchpanel system, Studio Automation System, or interactive show control device to interact with the console.
Children
No Data
Related