CueList screen

Is there a way to have more than one CueList up at one time? This would be for a nightclub application. I was thinking about using an Expansion Wing but I really don't need all those faders. I would prefer to have more of the playback buttons that are on the top of the Expansion Wing or be able to access 2 or 3 CueLists at one time.
Parents
  • As far as the playback wing...with 3.1.7 allowing Midi notes, you could use something like the Enttec Shortcut Wing.

As far as having more than one list open, I'm a little confused. Do you mean on screen?

You could possibly build a view with multiple cuelist windows open. You can open other windows with the LIST XX OPEN command. It will open the list on a window. You could resize them with putting 4 on a screen if that helps.

However, this is tied to the exact list in the command line. It will not change with the Choose buttons.

The other option is to build a busk page in your cuelist directory.

You open the cuelist window, SPLIT it and put it maximized on both screens. You now have 120+ playback buttons. If you build appropriately, you can incorporate releases and organize it so that it makes sense to you. I have mine with LED's in the upper left, stage colors in the bottom left, intensity chases in the upper right, gobos and movement in the bottom right. It gives you a little more description as you're looking at the list name.

Does that help?
  • As far as the playback wing...with 3.1.7 allowing Midi notes, you could use something like the Enttec Shortcut Wing.

As far as having more than one list open, I'm a little confused. Do you mean on screen?

You could possibly build a view with multiple cuelist windows open. You can open other windows with the LIST XX OPEN command. It will open the list on a window. You could resize them with putting 4 on a screen if that helps.

However, this is tied to the exact list in the command line. It will not change with the Choose buttons.

The other option is to build a busk page in your cuelist directory.

You open the cuelist window, SPLIT it and put it maximized on both screens. You now have 120+ playback buttons. If you build appropriately, you can incorporate releases and organize it so that it makes sense to you. I have mine with LED's in the upper left, stage colors in the bottom left, intensity chases in the upper right, gobos and movement in the bottom right. It gives you a little more description as you're looking at the list name.

Does that help?
Children
No Data
Related