Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • I really could care less whether anyone buys another black sweater for steve jobs.

Sorry gents but the lighting industry control platforms are a prime example of closed, limited, crippled platforms. When was the last time a lighting company developed an api dev kit for one of their controllers?

i wish they would, maybe features everyone has been requesting would make it into the builds sooner than 10 years later. the sad part is that here we are 10+ grand into a piece of hardware be it Martin,MA,Avo,Hog,Vista,Compulight and it cannot be built upon by the end user. bollocks i say. @ HES i still love you guys though.

I would like to see an android app for the hog, but there are no guarantees that it will work on my garminfone, as nearly half of the apps i have interest in simply do not run on the phone. I guess the device compatibility forums, and countless user comments i have read regarding android apps not running on certain devices, could be a side effect of the kool aid i just drank while standing in line at the apple store.:trink26:
  • I really could care less whether anyone buys another black sweater for steve jobs.

Sorry gents but the lighting industry control platforms are a prime example of closed, limited, crippled platforms. When was the last time a lighting company developed an api dev kit for one of their controllers?

i wish they would, maybe features everyone has been requesting would make it into the builds sooner than 10 years later. the sad part is that here we are 10+ grand into a piece of hardware be it Martin,MA,Avo,Hog,Vista,Compulight and it cannot be built upon by the end user. bollocks i say. @ HES i still love you guys though.

I would like to see an android app for the hog, but there are no guarantees that it will work on my garminfone, as nearly half of the apps i have interest in simply do not run on the phone. I guess the device compatibility forums, and countless user comments i have read regarding android apps not running on certain devices, could be a side effect of the kool aid i just drank while standing in line at the apple store.:trink26:
Children
No Data
Related