Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • Never say never, I guess . . . leave it to Garmin to botch a standard that is pretty much as easy to get right as white bread . . . . .

I *still* do not consider this a fault of the Android platform, but rather of two things . . . First, Garmin for buggering it up so bad, and second, not researching what you bought first, since this should have been known after about 3 units had been sold.

At any rate, it's still more portable than (cr)Apple, that runs on *ONE* platform . . . . .

Sounds like you just made a bad pick, and frankly, I didn't even know Garmin was doing Android . . . at the very least, it isn't exactly a "mainstream" Android product . . .

And gotta agree on the consoles! At least Chamsys and Hog-3 are on an open platform, but HES seems to be doing their best to cripple the Hog line with WinBlowz . . .

- Tim
  • Never say never, I guess . . . leave it to Garmin to botch a standard that is pretty much as easy to get right as white bread . . . . .

I *still* do not consider this a fault of the Android platform, but rather of two things . . . First, Garmin for buggering it up so bad, and second, not researching what you bought first, since this should have been known after about 3 units had been sold.

At any rate, it's still more portable than (cr)Apple, that runs on *ONE* platform . . . . .

Sounds like you just made a bad pick, and frankly, I didn't even know Garmin was doing Android . . . at the very least, it isn't exactly a "mainstream" Android product . . .

And gotta agree on the consoles! At least Chamsys and Hog-3 are on an open platform, but HES seems to be doing their best to cripple the Hog line with WinBlowz . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related