Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=tadawson;54167]At least Chamsys and Hog-3 are on an open platform, but HES seems to be doing their best to cripple the Hog line with WinBlowz . . .
    my RFU for 2PC and tablet-friendly encoders for 3PC are made possible by the enormously well-documented extesibility of the Win32 API's; no Wholehog SDK's, DLL's, RPC's, IPC's needed - 100% enabled by Windows.

i also sometimes go directly from 2PC to E1.31, without widgets and without touching the 2PC binaries.

what is the existance and maintenance of 3PC on Windows-based consoles preventing you from doing today?
  • [QUOTE=tadawson;54167]At least Chamsys and Hog-3 are on an open platform, but HES seems to be doing their best to cripple the Hog line with WinBlowz . . .
    my RFU for 2PC and tablet-friendly encoders for 3PC are made possible by the enormously well-documented extesibility of the Win32 API's; no Wholehog SDK's, DLL's, RPC's, IPC's needed - 100% enabled by Windows.

i also sometimes go directly from 2PC to E1.31, without widgets and without touching the 2PC binaries.

what is the existance and maintenance of 3PC on Windows-based consoles preventing you from doing today?
Children
No Data
Related