Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=quinn;54179]
    what is the existance and maintenance of 3PC on Windows-based consoles preventing you from doing today?

Stability, plain and simple . . .

Windows is a set of bugs disguised as an O/S . . .

I just spent 4 hours today verifying that a Windows box (2003) doesn't give any errors trying to write to a read-only disk . . . and failing . . .

Yet another stellar Redmond feature . . . .

Oh, and on a *nix platform, running X as a graphic standard, you could remote display the entire console to any X compatible computer, no matter what the OS or processor . . . API? What's that . . . Oh, that's what folks use to access stuff on closed platforms . . . that's it . . .

- Tim
  • [QUOTE=quinn;54179]
    what is the existance and maintenance of 3PC on Windows-based consoles preventing you from doing today?

Stability, plain and simple . . .

Windows is a set of bugs disguised as an O/S . . .

I just spent 4 hours today verifying that a Windows box (2003) doesn't give any errors trying to write to a read-only disk . . . and failing . . .

Yet another stellar Redmond feature . . . .

Oh, and on a *nix platform, running X as a graphic standard, you could remote display the entire console to any X compatible computer, no matter what the OS or processor . . . API? What's that . . . Oh, that's what folks use to access stuff on closed platforms . . . that's it . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related