Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=tadawson;54204]Windows is a set of bugs disguised as an O/S . . .

I have a workstation using Windows 7 and last Macbook pro, I haven't any trouble with the Workstation since more than 20 month and windows 7 on the Macbook. in one month I have reinstalled 4 times OSX, sent back the macbook to Apple, and all troubles are not yet resolved. Win and OSX have same stability troubles with new hardware and new Software versions, the only difference is that OSX can run on 4 different hardwares and windows many hundreds.
  • [QUOTE=tadawson;54204]Windows is a set of bugs disguised as an O/S . . .

I have a workstation using Windows 7 and last Macbook pro, I haven't any trouble with the Workstation since more than 20 month and windows 7 on the Macbook. in one month I have reinstalled 4 times OSX, sent back the macbook to Apple, and all troubles are not yet resolved. Win and OSX have same stability troubles with new hardware and new Software versions, the only difference is that OSX can run on 4 different hardwares and windows many hundreds.
Children
No Data
Related