Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • Gotcha,
    Perhaps I had a old version of open office.
    As for video and audio,
    I need the actual projects to be accessible, not just the output. As I get projects from audio and video companies fairly regularly.
    (no good solution here. I understand that)

To be honest I am mostly forced to osx, with hog being the exception that forces me to bootcamp.

As to why the iPod touch isn't competitive, I am unsure as to your reasoning.
    Is it your argument that it shouldn't be included, because there isn't anything similar in android?
    The relative inexpense of a iPod touch is the good reason we will see a iOS hog remote long before we see a android version.. IMHO.

In any case enjoy the remainder of your weekend, it's cold as hell here in mn.... May 1 and less than 40 degrees outside.... :aargh4:

Josh
  • Gotcha,
    Perhaps I had a old version of open office.
    As for video and audio,
    I need the actual projects to be accessible, not just the output. As I get projects from audio and video companies fairly regularly.
    (no good solution here. I understand that)

To be honest I am mostly forced to osx, with hog being the exception that forces me to bootcamp.

As to why the iPod touch isn't competitive, I am unsure as to your reasoning.
    Is it your argument that it shouldn't be included, because there isn't anything similar in android?
    The relative inexpense of a iPod touch is the good reason we will see a iOS hog remote long before we see a android version.. IMHO.

In any case enjoy the remainder of your weekend, it's cold as hell here in mn.... May 1 and less than 40 degrees outside.... :aargh4:

Josh
Children
No Data
Related