Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=tadawson;54245]It kills me how some folks seem to think that since they have had *ONE* box work for them, that they have been anything more than just plain lucky. While M/S does tend to improve - albeit very slowly - over time, their documented bug list in still in the tens of thousands the last time I checked . . . It also amazes me how some folks also think that if you are not a M/S fanboy that you must be one for Apple . . . no recognition whatsoever for the simple fact that the highest quality platform out there is neither of those . . . . While you do see some Windows in the enterprise, you see just about zero Apple - a small smattering on the desktop, but that's it . . . Apples bailed from the server (IE more reliability critical) market, since nobody wanted it . . .

Truly amazing . . . .

- Tim

If you are talking about my thread, you are completely irrelevant about me and what I think.

Good Evening
    Best
    Stephane
  • [QUOTE=tadawson;54245]It kills me how some folks seem to think that since they have had *ONE* box work for them, that they have been anything more than just plain lucky. While M/S does tend to improve - albeit very slowly - over time, their documented bug list in still in the tens of thousands the last time I checked . . . It also amazes me how some folks also think that if you are not a M/S fanboy that you must be one for Apple . . . no recognition whatsoever for the simple fact that the highest quality platform out there is neither of those . . . . While you do see some Windows in the enterprise, you see just about zero Apple - a small smattering on the desktop, but that's it . . . Apples bailed from the server (IE more reliability critical) market, since nobody wanted it . . .

Truly amazing . . . .

- Tim

If you are talking about my thread, you are completely irrelevant about me and what I think.

Good Evening
    Best
    Stephane
Children
No Data
Related