Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;54276]Operating systems are tools, not religions. The more tools you know how to use, the better off you are.

I've watched carpenters argue the merits of the table saw vs. the radial arm saw every bit as vociferously as computer users argue Mac vs. PC.

A professional will know how to use both, and will turn out excellent quality work no matter what tools they are using.

I see it more like Snap-On vs. Craftsman vs. Harbor Freight. Good tools won't make a job better, but bad tools can sure as heck make one suck or take too long!

Unix: Good, solid, unbreakable utilitarian hammer.
    Mac: Quality unknown, but it's pink and pretty!
    Win: Made of pot metal, breaks with any serious use . . .

Or something of that nature . . . Any can be made to work within it's limits, some just have far higher limits than others . . .

- Tim
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;54276]Operating systems are tools, not religions. The more tools you know how to use, the better off you are.

I've watched carpenters argue the merits of the table saw vs. the radial arm saw every bit as vociferously as computer users argue Mac vs. PC.

A professional will know how to use both, and will turn out excellent quality work no matter what tools they are using.

I see it more like Snap-On vs. Craftsman vs. Harbor Freight. Good tools won't make a job better, but bad tools can sure as heck make one suck or take too long!

Unix: Good, solid, unbreakable utilitarian hammer.
    Mac: Quality unknown, but it's pink and pretty!
    Win: Made of pot metal, breaks with any serious use . . .

Or something of that nature . . . Any can be made to work within it's limits, some just have far higher limits than others . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related