Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • Just to toss another spanner in the works here... We run multiple Vista (i7 core) systems to handle everything from basic DJing and Karaoke all the way up to running some fairly large shows on Hog 3PC, even acting as media servers. Meanwhile I talk on my iPhone4 and I'm typing this on my iPad2. I have a -profound- dislike of Mac computers and feel the company should drop them and focus on portable personal devices, and that's after owning nothing but Macs for about 10 years.

I put three Droid phones to task before buying the iPhone4 (and have since watched several of my friends deal with ongoing issues with theirs); I also gave two other tablets a chance before picking up my iPad2. I've -never- found myself "limited" by either Apple product and find there to be a solid compatibility between them (unlike my last three phones from the same manufacturer where -nothing- was compatible and little truly worked as well as advertised).

It's not about who makes what - it's about what works for you!

Returning to the OP's Topic: I'd LOVE to see an iPad App for Hog. Other companies are starting to roll them out - why not HES? Given the already built-in networking capabilities I'm thinking there's a head start ready to be taken...
  • Just to toss another spanner in the works here... We run multiple Vista (i7 core) systems to handle everything from basic DJing and Karaoke all the way up to running some fairly large shows on Hog 3PC, even acting as media servers. Meanwhile I talk on my iPhone4 and I'm typing this on my iPad2. I have a -profound- dislike of Mac computers and feel the company should drop them and focus on portable personal devices, and that's after owning nothing but Macs for about 10 years.

I put three Droid phones to task before buying the iPhone4 (and have since watched several of my friends deal with ongoing issues with theirs); I also gave two other tablets a chance before picking up my iPad2. I've -never- found myself "limited" by either Apple product and find there to be a solid compatibility between them (unlike my last three phones from the same manufacturer where -nothing- was compatible and little truly worked as well as advertised).

It's not about who makes what - it's about what works for you!

Returning to the OP's Topic: I'd LOVE to see an iPad App for Hog. Other companies are starting to roll them out - why not HES? Given the already built-in networking capabilities I'm thinking there's a head start ready to be taken...
Children
No Data
Related