Android VS Ipods

Hey

So as most of us have been looking very forward to the ipod/ipad app from hog. my question is are there any plans to release an android app. There are so many android tablets is all price ranges coming onto the market. I can understand the pain it will be with the large variety. but is it even a plan in the works? I personally prefer android over the apple system any day.

Any coments?
Parents
  • so i WAS keeping up with this post and got a little behind.. but just in case any droid users wanna check this out.. i run Hog3PC, i have a wireless router.. my phone is a motorola defy and i downloaded this app called splashtop, then downloaded the splashtop streamer to my laptop.. basically what this does is gives you a visual of whats on your laptop.. so if i need to be on stage i can easily be there and adjust things just like i would if i was behind my computer.. for the kind of shows i do its pretty nice to have and simple to use.. if you dont have a wireless router but you have internet access you can do it that way as well..
  • so i WAS keeping up with this post and got a little behind.. but just in case any droid users wanna check this out.. i run Hog3PC, i have a wireless router.. my phone is a motorola defy and i downloaded this app called splashtop, then downloaded the splashtop streamer to my laptop.. basically what this does is gives you a visual of whats on your laptop.. so if i need to be on stage i can easily be there and adjust things just like i would if i was behind my computer.. for the kind of shows i do its pretty nice to have and simple to use.. if you dont have a wireless router but you have internet access you can do it that way as well..
Children
No Data
Related