Road Hog and WYSIWYG information

Hey guys,
I am interested in using WYSIWYG with the Roadhog console. I am curious to know if this is possible. If so, I would like to get some information on what needs to be purchased in order to make it work. If i have done my research correctly, I think i will only need a programming wing and the WYSIWYG software. Also, any feedback on WYSIWYG software would be great. I am thinking of using CAST. Thanks in advance.

Kyle
Parents
  • Let me double check to make sure I understand this correctly:

OPTION 1: Because the Roadhog does not have networking capabilities I have to use Wyg-it 2 from Cast in order to use the show i create using WYSIWYG. If this is correct, can I use just the programming wing to use as an interface to program through WYSIWYG? And, once programmed, I will be able to transfer the file from WYSIWYG to the Roadhog and then run the show

OPTION 2: I could purchase Hog3PC and run it on the same computer WYSIWYG is on. I could then purchase the programming wing and use that as an interface to program through WYSIWYG. Could I then transfer the show file to the Roadhog and run the show?

*NOTE: I do not own the Roadhog console, the production company I work for does. Ideally, I would like to be able to program at home using the programming wing. Thanks again for helping
  • Let me double check to make sure I understand this correctly:

OPTION 1: Because the Roadhog does not have networking capabilities I have to use Wyg-it 2 from Cast in order to use the show i create using WYSIWYG. If this is correct, can I use just the programming wing to use as an interface to program through WYSIWYG? And, once programmed, I will be able to transfer the file from WYSIWYG to the Roadhog and then run the show

OPTION 2: I could purchase Hog3PC and run it on the same computer WYSIWYG is on. I could then purchase the programming wing and use that as an interface to program through WYSIWYG. Could I then transfer the show file to the Roadhog and run the show?

*NOTE: I do not own the Roadhog console, the production company I work for does. Ideally, I would like to be able to program at home using the programming wing. Thanks again for helping
Children
No Data
Related