Road Hog and WYSIWYG information

Hey guys,
I am interested in using WYSIWYG with the Roadhog console. I am curious to know if this is possible. If so, I would like to get some information on what needs to be purchased in order to make it work. If i have done my research correctly, I think i will only need a programming wing and the WYSIWYG software. Also, any feedback on WYSIWYG software would be great. I am thinking of using CAST. Thanks in advance.

Kyle
Parents
  • I've been a wyg owner and user since 1997. It's come a long way from back then. It's expensive to say the least, but for me, it's paid for itself with jobs and time. If you can afford it, then yes, I think it's worth it.

Keep in mind there are other options out there. Also, you don't HAVE to have a programming wing. I've programmed many a show with just Hog3PC and no wing. It can take a little longer, but as you learn the short cut keys, it can be fast too. Just trying to save you a little money. I'd try it without first and see if it works for you. You can always add it later if you want it.
  • I've been a wyg owner and user since 1997. It's come a long way from back then. It's expensive to say the least, but for me, it's paid for itself with jobs and time. If you can afford it, then yes, I think it's worth it.

Keep in mind there are other options out there. Also, you don't HAVE to have a programming wing. I've programmed many a show with just Hog3PC and no wing. It can take a little longer, but as you learn the short cut keys, it can be fast too. Just trying to save you a little money. I'd try it without first and see if it works for you. You can always add it later if you want it.
Children
No Data
Related