Midi "Notes off"

At first sorry for my bad english

Midi notes implemantation is really interesting for live concert ( one shot) , and let me having many shorcuts to Play Cue, etc....

So when a "Go cue list" is setted, the "note on" Go the cue, but the "note off" ( when you release the keyboard key) Go the next cue...............

It's really interesting, for example to configure a key as a flash ( options : no fader & add release and cue ).......

But not so interesting to go a cuelist......i have to record an empty cue ( played by the release of the key) between all cues

So ,i hope you have understood my problem........

Best regards

Sebastien JAUME
Parents
  • Hi sander, i have tested your configuration: with ITM matrix on iphone, etc.........actually it works perfectly as you said.

So Itm matrix send a note off, but the last data value is different than a real keyboard.

In fact :

Itm matrix for iphone note off command: note off - C2 ( for example) - 64
    ........this command is ignored by wholehog software

roland AX 7 keyboard note off command : note off - C2 - 0
    .......this command is recognized by Hog software like a note on command

the last data command is different and have big consequences.

In the first case : note off ignored.....to configure a key like a flash button is impossible, but easy to run cues

In my case : ( note off/data0 recognized like a note on) : to configure a key like a flash button is simply ( with following options :fader/none.....add release end cue)

The research was really interesting.
    Thank's sander because to share our experience was really interesting

Can moderators have answer to this problem.

best regards

sebastien
  • Hi sander, i have tested your configuration: with ITM matrix on iphone, etc.........actually it works perfectly as you said.

So Itm matrix send a note off, but the last data value is different than a real keyboard.

In fact :

Itm matrix for iphone note off command: note off - C2 ( for example) - 64
    ........this command is ignored by wholehog software

roland AX 7 keyboard note off command : note off - C2 - 0
    .......this command is recognized by Hog software like a note on command

the last data command is different and have big consequences.

In the first case : note off ignored.....to configure a key like a flash button is impossible, but easy to run cues

In my case : ( note off/data0 recognized like a note on) : to configure a key like a flash button is simply ( with following options :fader/none.....add release end cue)

The research was really interesting.
    Thank's sander because to share our experience was really interesting

Can moderators have answer to this problem.

best regards

sebastien
Children
No Data
Related