The Old UPDATE Problem??

I remember reading people where having problems with updates not recording.

Did this ever get sorted out??

I have to say I have never noticed a problem with it until earlier today. I have started to make a point of using CMY when using LED fixtures just to get in the habit of it and suddenly updates are failing to record.

I have gotten around it by using merge but wondered if it did ever get fixed.

Cheers

S
Parents
  • Hi Brad

The software version is 3.1.4

As i said in my post I have never had a problem with using UPDATE before that I have noticed.

I was using Generic RGB fixtures and desk channels. I had decided to get into the habit of using CMY instead of iRed, iGreen & iBlue which I always used to use so wondered if the problem lies with CMY and thats why I have never seen it before?

The show is very basic with one main cue with the look of the show containing the LEDS and Desk channels. There are also a few other single cues on faders for desk channels only also.

This happened during the setup of the show look when the CMY updates wouldnt record. I repeatedly tried with my keystrokes getting slower and slower to make sure I wasn't mis keying. After 3/4 attemps I used MERGE to get the update.

I have not tried it since as the show is now running but I will have a go Monday to see if I can replicate it.
  • Hi Brad

The software version is 3.1.4

As i said in my post I have never had a problem with using UPDATE before that I have noticed.

I was using Generic RGB fixtures and desk channels. I had decided to get into the habit of using CMY instead of iRed, iGreen & iBlue which I always used to use so wondered if the problem lies with CMY and thats why I have never seen it before?

The show is very basic with one main cue with the look of the show containing the LEDS and Desk channels. There are also a few other single cues on faders for desk channels only also.

This happened during the setup of the show look when the CMY updates wouldnt record. I repeatedly tried with my keystrokes getting slower and slower to make sure I wasn't mis keying. After 3/4 attemps I used MERGE to get the update.

I have not tried it since as the show is now running but I will have a go Monday to see if I can replicate it.
Children
No Data
Related