The Old UPDATE Problem??

I remember reading people where having problems with updates not recording.

Did this ever get sorted out??

I have to say I have never noticed a problem with it until earlier today. I have started to make a point of using CMY when using LED fixtures just to get in the habit of it and suddenly updates are failing to record.

I have gotten around it by using merge but wondered if it did ever get fixed.

Cheers

S
Parents
  • Brad,

Update simply fails to record the values. Everything else works like normal, window pops up and shows correct cue.
    In this situation, I think the reason why record fails can be that the fixture has colour as CMY and I'm updating it to HS.
    I used suck to take a fixture color to programmer, copied it to another fixture and used update.
    Also update has failed sometimes to record the values when there's more than one target cue and I have selected only one.
    I try to look this issue more closely next time, cause there can be also change that values are recorded but they won't show up without assert.
  • Brad,

Update simply fails to record the values. Everything else works like normal, window pops up and shows correct cue.
    In this situation, I think the reason why record fails can be that the fixture has colour as CMY and I'm updating it to HS.
    I used suck to take a fixture color to programmer, copied it to another fixture and used update.
    Also update has failed sometimes to record the values when there's more than one target cue and I have selected only one.
    I try to look this issue more closely next time, cause there can be also change that values are recorded but they won't show up without assert.
Children
No Data
Related