Hog PC 3.1.7 install problem

I am having trouble installing 3.1.7 on my PC. It gets to the end of the install, tells me that there is a network problem, then rolls the install back. I have tried to install and download on a few different networks and I am still having the same problem.

Any suggestions?
Parents
  • to generate a log:[LIST=1]
    copy the installer to your desktop
    open a command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt) and type in the following commands, pressing Enter after each.

browse to your desktop with [code]cd Desktop[/code]
    start the install. notice the "l" in "/l*xv" is a lowercase "L" [code]msiexec/i Hog3PC-Win32-golden_3-1-7-2826.msi /l*xv .\hoglog.txt[/code]

interact with the installer, making choices and clicking OK/Next as necessary.
    after the installer exits, please find hoglog.txt on your desktop, .zip it, and attach here.
  • to generate a log:[LIST=1]
    copy the installer to your desktop
    open a command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt) and type in the following commands, pressing Enter after each.

browse to your desktop with [code]cd Desktop[/code]
    start the install. notice the "l" in "/l*xv" is a lowercase "L" [code]msiexec/i Hog3PC-Win32-golden_3-1-7-2826.msi /l*xv .\hoglog.txt[/code]

interact with the installer, making choices and clicking OK/Next as necessary.
    after the installer exits, please find hoglog.txt on your desktop, .zip it, and attach here.
Children
No Data
Related