Roadhog not finding DMX processor

Hi All.

Im having a little problem with my Roadhog. Every time i start a new project a little yellow warning comes up in the bottom right corner and indicates that the dmx processor is not connected.

When digging in a little deeper it says that the DP8000 is offline and i cant seem to get it back online even after reseting the node.

The interesting thing is that if i open an old show file everything connect fine, so for the moment i have to use an old file, delete everything and then create the show in this file.

Hoping its an easy fix.

Cheers
Parents
  • Yes that is correct when using an old show file and re patching new fixtures/reprogramming the desk works fine.

When i start a new show, and ive tried several new show files, a warning icon indicating the dp8k not responsive appears straight after startup

this occurs both before and after fixtures are patched.

im mainly using Martin fixtures and dimmer channels from the standard libary. Nothing unusual and nothing different to how i did things before the desk started playing up.
  • Yes that is correct when using an old show file and re patching new fixtures/reprogramming the desk works fine.

When i start a new show, and ive tried several new show files, a warning icon indicating the dp8k not responsive appears straight after startup

this occurs both before and after fixtures are patched.

im mainly using Martin fixtures and dimmer channels from the standard libary. Nothing unusual and nothing different to how i did things before the desk started playing up.
Children
No Data
Related