3.1.7. b2826 Problems with USB LTC Widgit.

Name: Justin
Date: Oct.16.2010
Software Version and build number: 3.1.7 b2826
Number of external displays:2
Connected USB Devices: USB LTC Widgit
Networked Devices: 2 - DP2000
Detailed description of the problem:

Upgraded from version 2.3.0 software on the hog 3. After managing to complete the upgrade i noticed problems with the LTC Widgit in regards to receiving Time code. It would work just after booting up the board, but then after a while of not receiving code it seemed to not acknowledge when code was being run again. Ended up running the show manually and then rolled back to 3.1.5. Everything seems to be running fine now.
Parents
  • Hey Chris.
    When this happens, the only light I see is the Link LED, Sometimes the Forward Light will light up but Active doesn't Light up. When everything is playing nice i will get Forward Active and Link to light up but when there are issues its just the Link light that lights up.

I'm going to roll back to 2.3.0 today and hopefully if you can think of a solution I will roll forward again. I will check the Processor Speed of the DP 2000, Maybe there just too old or something and causing stability issues. For starters they are the DP2000 without the DMX in on the front they only have the Outs.
  • Hey Chris.
    When this happens, the only light I see is the Link LED, Sometimes the Forward Light will light up but Active doesn't Light up. When everything is playing nice i will get Forward Active and Link to light up but when there are issues its just the Link light that lights up.

I'm going to roll back to 2.3.0 today and hopefully if you can think of a solution I will roll forward again. I will check the Processor Speed of the DP 2000, Maybe there just too old or something and causing stability issues. For starters they are the DP2000 without the DMX in on the front they only have the Outs.
Children
No Data
Related