3.1.7. b2826 Problems with USB LTC Widgit.

Name: Justin
Date: Oct.16.2010
Software Version and build number: 3.1.7 b2826
Number of external displays:2
Connected USB Devices: USB LTC Widgit
Networked Devices: 2 - DP2000
Detailed description of the problem:

Upgraded from version 2.3.0 software on the hog 3. After managing to complete the upgrade i noticed problems with the LTC Widgit in regards to receiving Time code. It would work just after booting up the board, but then after a while of not receiving code it seemed to not acknowledge when code was being run again. Ended up running the show manually and then rolled back to 3.1.5. Everything seems to be running fine now.
Parents
  • Ok, So I've decided not to roll back mostly because I don't have a disk with 2.3.0 and I could Download that but it would take forever on the ship. Also Mitch doesn't feel that the Software has anything to do with the problem. I kinda agree. If the widget sits for too long without receiving code it doesn't click into Active mode when Code is rolling. The Link LED and the Forward LED light up but thats it. If I POST while code is rolling or just before then it works.

The DP's that we have are the DP2000 and they are both running at 75MHz, also the LTC Widget is Model : WHIII, Timecode, USB
    Serial: 61FL1003029
    Date: July 23, 2003

Any more info you need from me just let me know.
  • Ok, So I've decided not to roll back mostly because I don't have a disk with 2.3.0 and I could Download that but it would take forever on the ship. Also Mitch doesn't feel that the Software has anything to do with the problem. I kinda agree. If the widget sits for too long without receiving code it doesn't click into Active mode when Code is rolling. The Link LED and the Forward LED light up but thats it. If I POST while code is rolling or just before then it works.

The DP's that we have are the DP2000 and they are both running at 75MHz, also the LTC Widget is Model : WHIII, Timecode, USB
    Serial: 61FL1003029
    Date: July 23, 2003

Any more info you need from me just let me know.
Children
No Data
Related