All to al Pros

I really got no idea Working With MIDI Show Control
Pls advise me on setting the HOG3 Console for Midi show
Pls advise me on how to do marks for Audio file that
can trigger the HOG3 by Midi .
What MSC controller is good
Can the Midi from Audio Console trigger the HOG3

I am trying to use the Song that from a Audio Console setting Midi input to
HOG3 to trigger the Cue that I have program .

Thanks
Parents
  • Hi Chris.

Your best bet is to have your audio device output MIDI TimeCode (MTC). Then you can use Learn Timing on your cuelist to set the cue trigger times. Then every time the audio is played back and the timecode is received, the console will playback the cues perfectly timed with the audio. See the chapter 28 in the user manual for specifics on working with audio and timecode.

MIDI Show Control (MSC) is generally used to trigger events on the console when you have a show control system that is capable of sending out MSC commands. Most Audio devices are not setup to do so.
  • Hi Chris.

Your best bet is to have your audio device output MIDI TimeCode (MTC). Then you can use Learn Timing on your cuelist to set the cue trigger times. Then every time the audio is played back and the timecode is received, the console will playback the cues perfectly timed with the audio. See the chapter 28 in the user manual for specifics on working with audio and timecode.

MIDI Show Control (MSC) is generally used to trigger events on the console when you have a show control system that is capable of sending out MSC commands. Most Audio devices are not setup to do so.
Children
No Data
Related