Road Hog Full Boar Wing Problem

Hey All,
I am having a issue with a Full boar playback wing touchscreen.
For some reason I cannot get the touchscreen to calibrate to the correct screen.
I will calibrate it correctly, but it never controls the correct screen. (Mouse is moving on the laptop display instead of on the roadhog wing screen)

I have talked to Mitch at HES twice, but he seems to think it is a computer problem,
But I am somewhat hesitant to say that is the problem, As I have tried this on 2 different computers with the same effect.

Computers Tried
Lenovo thinkpad, 32bit XP
Macbook Pro, Bootcamp, 32bit XP.

Both have 3.1.7 on a fresh install.
I have installed the correct driver to replace the default USB human interface device...

I have reinstalled HOG 3 PC twice, making sure the ELO touchscreen driver is installed, and being used as the appropriate driver...

I have also tried to make the road hog screen the "Primary" display..

But no matter what I try, the road hog wing touchscreen only works on the laptop display....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Joshua Wood
Parents
  • Hey Matt,
    I tried this out,
    And it worked mostly.
    It calibrates correctly. and the "Check Calibration" screen operates correctly.
    But in hog PC it seems incorrect.
    it is correct at the left edge of the screen, but as you get farther away from that portion of the screen, the pointer drifts farther and farther away from the place it is being touched.

Unfortunately, I have had to pass this off to the road touring technician,
    But i would love to pass along any insights you may have.
    For now, they are just operating without the touchscreen.

Also, if it helps, Often when this wing is plugged in, it will show up as a unknown wing, and will not operate until you remove it and reinstall it until it shows up correctly.

Thanks,
    Joshua Wood
  • Hey Matt,
    I tried this out,
    And it worked mostly.
    It calibrates correctly. and the "Check Calibration" screen operates correctly.
    But in hog PC it seems incorrect.
    it is correct at the left edge of the screen, but as you get farther away from that portion of the screen, the pointer drifts farther and farther away from the place it is being touched.

Unfortunately, I have had to pass this off to the road touring technician,
    But i would love to pass along any insights you may have.
    For now, they are just operating without the touchscreen.

Also, if it helps, Often when this wing is plugged in, it will show up as a unknown wing, and will not operate until you remove it and reinstall it until it shows up correctly.

Thanks,
    Joshua Wood
Children
No Data
Related