Midi controller

Hello,

I'm a newbie in the whole midi bussines. But i'm looking for a midi controller to fire ques in live situations. Is there someone who could give some advise what kind of hardware to use.

I found the following on the Internet. And thought that it would be a nice feature next to my hog 3.

www.novationmusic.com/products/midi_controller/launchpad

Or should I be looking for something totally different???

And I assume that when I have the right hardware it's as easy as just connecting and assign things to different midi notes.

Thanks in advance for your advice....

Greetings,

Danny
Parents
  • [QUOTE=SanderL;54594]For the first time i tried to open macro`s, via the button on the desk (macro), and the desk (IPC) says 'macro`s not implemented'.

The Macro key is for Keystoke Macros which are not yet implemented in v3.1.9 and earlier......good news is that this will be done in the upcoming 3.2 release.

Also good news is that you don't need Keystroke Macros for this......you need a Comment Macro wich is found in the Comment column to the far right of the Cuelist Window.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=SanderL;54594]For the first time i tried to open macro`s, via the button on the desk (macro), and the desk (IPC) says 'macro`s not implemented'.

The Macro key is for Keystoke Macros which are not yet implemented in v3.1.9 and earlier......good news is that this will be done in the upcoming 3.2 release.

Also good news is that you don't need Keystroke Macros for this......you need a Comment Macro wich is found in the Comment column to the far right of the Cuelist Window.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related