MSC & Road Hog

i've been trying to use the M-audio Uno for MSC on the road hog. sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. it is supposed to be hot swap, but i have to restart the console a bunch of times before it works (if it does). is anyone successfully using midi on the road hog? any info is appreciated. i bought an expensive show control program, and spent lots of hours programming it, and can rarely use it. totally bugging me. thanks.
Parents
  • Jorg, what version of the Windows XPE are you running? You can find that info under the info tab of the control panel.

Also does the device show up in the control panel midi drop down menu as "Midi Sport Uno 1x1" or "Midi Sport Uno"? This will tell us if you have the newer or older model of the device.

In any case they should both be able to be unplugged and replugged during show operation and still continue to output MSC.

It sounds like like something flakey is going on. Make sure you have the latest v1.8.2 Restore Image on your Road Hog as that will have the latest Uno drivers.
  • Jorg, what version of the Windows XPE are you running? You can find that info under the info tab of the control panel.

Also does the device show up in the control panel midi drop down menu as "Midi Sport Uno 1x1" or "Midi Sport Uno"? This will tell us if you have the newer or older model of the device.

In any case they should both be able to be unplugged and replugged during show operation and still continue to output MSC.

It sounds like like something flakey is going on. Make sure you have the latest v1.8.2 Restore Image on your Road Hog as that will have the latest Uno drivers.
Children
No Data
Related