MSC & Road Hog

i've been trying to use the M-audio Uno for MSC on the road hog. sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. it is supposed to be hot swap, but i have to restart the console a bunch of times before it works (if it does). is anyone successfully using midi on the road hog? any info is appreciated. i bought an expensive show control program, and spent lots of hours programming it, and can rarely use it. totally bugging me. thanks.
Parents
  • Hello Chris,
    Thanks for your reply.

The XPE image version is 1.8.1.
    Is there any difference between this and 1.8.2. in MIDI drivers?

I was not able to unplug since this caused a complete console crash (BSOD and no more response on mouse and/or keys).

About the exact name of the Uno device I will get back to you asap. (It's a tour now touring with an operator, I just did the programming when it started up. They are touring without MSC since it is considered not show-safe because of this problem.)

kind regards,
    Jorg
  • Hello Chris,
    Thanks for your reply.

The XPE image version is 1.8.1.
    Is there any difference between this and 1.8.2. in MIDI drivers?

I was not able to unplug since this caused a complete console crash (BSOD and no more response on mouse and/or keys).

About the exact name of the Uno device I will get back to you asap. (It's a tour now touring with an operator, I just did the programming when it started up. They are touring without MSC since it is considered not show-safe because of this problem.)

kind regards,
    Jorg
Children
No Data
Related