MSC & Road Hog

i've been trying to use the M-audio Uno for MSC on the road hog. sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. it is supposed to be hot swap, but i have to restart the console a bunch of times before it works (if it does). is anyone successfully using midi on the road hog? any info is appreciated. i bought an expensive show control program, and spent lots of hours programming it, and can rarely use it. totally bugging me. thanks.
Parents
  • There are too many different versions of the uno to reliably say which will work, and which will not.

I believe MIDI Class support was added in the early 3.2.0 releases.

In order for the MIDI to work, on some RH consoles you may need to go into the BIOS settings and enable the on-board "HD Audio" controller and re-install the OS from scratch. The OS won't load the appropriate drivers if it doesn't see the audio hardware.
  • There are too many different versions of the uno to reliably say which will work, and which will not.

I believe MIDI Class support was added in the early 3.2.0 releases.

In order for the MIDI to work, on some RH consoles you may need to go into the BIOS settings and enable the on-board "HD Audio" controller and re-install the OS from scratch. The OS won't load the appropriate drivers if it doesn't see the audio hardware.
Children
No Data
Related