Recording a Cue only cue in Tracking mode

To the best of my understanding if you are in tracking mode and you want to record a 'cue-only' cue you deselect forward. My question is how do you record a blank cue after that. Example, Cue 1 I have stage wash up, and cue 2 I record 'cue only' for a video look. On strand boards I would record a blank cue after that and it would transition out all my cue 2 changes.
I would like to be able to do this so that 10 video rolls into rehearsal I notice that SR is a little darker than the rest of the stage, so I record SR a little brighter and track back. If I have a blank cue after each video it would track all the way back to where it was recorded. However, if I have to set levels in each restore cue then I'd have to go back and fix that dark spot in every cue.
Parents
  • Kevin, those are great idea's and almost gets me to what I'm looking for. The only flaw is that if I choose to add a channel or remove a channel, I'd still have to go back into each cue and change that.

Sami, I've played with the unblocking function a little bite. And all that does is remove unnecessary hard value. The values put in after a 'cue only' would not be removed because they are not redundant values. Therefore I'd still have hard values in every cue and the "wash" cues would not be tracking through the "video" cues.
  • Kevin, those are great idea's and almost gets me to what I'm looking for. The only flaw is that if I choose to add a channel or remove a channel, I'd still have to go back into each cue and change that.

Sami, I've played with the unblocking function a little bite. And all that does is remove unnecessary hard value. The values put in after a 'cue only' would not be removed because they are not redundant values. Therefore I'd still have hard values in every cue and the "wash" cues would not be tracking through the "video" cues.
Children
No Data
Related