LED up light effects

Hello all,

I have a continuous strip of LED lights, addressed in small parts down the line, for which I was given a Hog 3PC with no wing and no touchscreen.

I'd like to program a wash effect for this setup. It seems to me that I can create groups, select them, and fan colors to move across each length in a cue sequence. But, is there a way to have this look "travel" down the line other than by making groups that travel, and programming them in a sequence?

Also, is there a way of programming one side of the stage and mirroring it for the other side of the stage? I haven't had much luck with touch and suck...

Thank you very much in advance!
Parents
  • Select the fixtures.
    Dial up a Color Saturation level (like 100% maybe)
    Set the Hue for like 180 degrees.

Now go into the Effects Engine (not the pallet)
    Under Hue you can select Ramp

Now press the Effect button to get the parameters on the encoder wheels
    Play with the Speed for how fast they change color
    Play with the Size for the range of colors on either side of Cyan (180 deg) it covers (don't go over 180 degrees though)

THEN! Hold Fan down (use the shift key to do this in Hog PC), and change the Effect Offset.

Voila.
  • Select the fixtures.
    Dial up a Color Saturation level (like 100% maybe)
    Set the Hue for like 180 degrees.

Now go into the Effects Engine (not the pallet)
    Under Hue you can select Ramp

Now press the Effect button to get the parameters on the encoder wheels
    Play with the Speed for how fast they change color
    Play with the Size for the range of colors on either side of Cyan (180 deg) it covers (don't go over 180 degrees though)

THEN! Hold Fan down (use the shift key to do this in Hog PC), and change the Effect Offset.

Voila.
Children
No Data
Related