Fade Changes

Hi Guys,

is there any problem with the Fade Changes option? I was using a Fullboar with 3.1.7 software. With Fade Changes enabled, my changes still snap in instead of fading in. :confused:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=leebot;50914]Just press the time button and it will bring up the timing on the encoders. That will allow you to dial in the time you want. Also you can use the time button and the keypad to enter the time using the command line. Look at the manual and you will find all of the different combinations that allow you to add delays and fan time from the command line.

That would work too but the moment you clear the programmer, the timings gets cleared away. Just that I thought it would be faster if user could assign a time to the fade changes option. When the user wants to work with a different timing for fade changes, he just need to change the time next to the option. And when he requires individual timings on certain parameters, he/she could make use of your method as suggested above.

I feel that the fade changes timing should be separated from the default timing.
  • [QUOTE=leebot;50914]Just press the time button and it will bring up the timing on the encoders. That will allow you to dial in the time you want. Also you can use the time button and the keypad to enter the time using the command line. Look at the manual and you will find all of the different combinations that allow you to add delays and fan time from the command line.

That would work too but the moment you clear the programmer, the timings gets cleared away. Just that I thought it would be faster if user could assign a time to the fade changes option. When the user wants to work with a different timing for fade changes, he just need to change the time next to the option. And when he requires individual timings on certain parameters, he/she could make use of your method as suggested above.

I feel that the fade changes timing should be separated from the default timing.
Children
No Data
Related