Group cues

Hi all,

I made a couple of cuelists with color chases. This like a cue with even fixtures red, odd fixtures blue and I a second cue with even fixtures blue and the odd red. This works fine with the "release on other go" function.

But now I made kind of the same cue list for shutters. First even fixtures open and odd fixtures closed and then even fixtures closed and odd open.

The problem now is that I want to release the color cuelist when an other color cuelist is activated and the same for the shutter cuelists. But when a color cuelist is active and I activate a shutter cuelist, the color cuelist must stay active.

So is it possible to group cuelists in example a group for colors and a group for shutters? Because when I disable the "release on other go" and I activate 2 colors cuelists all colors from the 2 cue lists are show.

Or must it be done in an other way?
Parents
  • You can de-select RELEASE ON OTHER GO.

If a cue with only color parameters for fix 1-10 is played first, any other cuelist played with color parameter values for fix 1-10 will automatically cause the first cuelist to release.

If the second cuelist only has color parameters for fix 1-9, it will not cause the first to release as the first has color paramters values for fix 10 which is not included in the second cuelist.

If the situation is reversed and a cuelist with only values for color parameters for fix 1-9 is played first, then the cuelist with color parameter values for 1-10 is played, the first will release.

If you play with it, you will see what I mean. It is called Stomping. You can do the same with shutters or anything really.
  • You can de-select RELEASE ON OTHER GO.

If a cue with only color parameters for fix 1-10 is played first, any other cuelist played with color parameter values for fix 1-10 will automatically cause the first cuelist to release.

If the second cuelist only has color parameters for fix 1-9, it will not cause the first to release as the first has color paramters values for fix 10 which is not included in the second cuelist.

If the situation is reversed and a cuelist with only values for color parameters for fix 1-9 is played first, then the cuelist with color parameter values for 1-10 is played, the first will release.

If you play with it, you will see what I mean. It is called Stomping. You can do the same with shutters or anything really.
Children
No Data
Related