road hog playback wing

Yet another question.
So I am trying to help out some friends that have a Road hog.

Playback wing lights up. connects to the console, faders respond, touch responds but not correctly but I get nothing on the screen.

I can connect my computer to the wing monitor and it works perfectly.

It has a VGA to USB adapter but it is Not powered. They lost the power supply.

I feel the problem is the usb port might not be powering the VGA adapter.

Any help would be great. I just updated the console software to the 3.1.7
i have tried the calibrate and all that with no luck.

Thanks.
Parents
  • Oh, wish I would have known that. Could have saved you some trouble. The newer I/O USB to VGA boxes that have the display link certified labeled require the latest device driver from I/O which we have in the latest image but regardless of this you are going to have to enable/disable the third monitor on every Console reboot due to the way the driver from I/O gear was built. Basically their new driver from I/O gear is not ready when our application comes up and runs on the console so we have no third screen to detect and don't enable it. You should be able to get the device to output VGA to your monitor however when you enable the third monitor in the control panel.
  • Oh, wish I would have known that. Could have saved you some trouble. The newer I/O USB to VGA boxes that have the display link certified labeled require the latest device driver from I/O which we have in the latest image but regardless of this you are going to have to enable/disable the third monitor on every Console reboot due to the way the driver from I/O gear was built. Basically their new driver from I/O gear is not ready when our application comes up and runs on the console so we have no third screen to detect and don't enable it. You should be able to get the device to output VGA to your monitor however when you enable the third monitor in the control panel.
Children
No Data
Related