DP8K Lock up - 3.1.7

This has started happening more and more over the last few weeks.

Last weekend, the DP8K locked up during our event (the DP runs 24/7 but the console shuts down each night). The DP has a reset node as part of the startup macro and today I did a hard reboot of the DP before the event.

At noon (PST), I did the hard reboot of the system with the startup of the console. Tonight at 4:50pm, the DP locked up again and sent all fixtures to 0/0 (instead of 50/50). Only a single cue was being played (no other masters, lists or scenes running). This time, however, I was able to get a screen shot of the DP8K and hopefully it can deduce what happened.

Any ideas????

System:
Hog 3 Full Size
Hog 3 Expansion Wing
1 DP2K (on Artnet network...not Hog Network)
1 DP8K
1 Keyboard
1 Mouse

All other networking is separated into it's own system for artnet distribution.
[ATTACH]1976[/ATTACH]
Parents
  • I have had this issue also. I think you remember.
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=10677

They haven't been able to repro it and my problem is similar. I've been able to avoid it by power cycling DPs before every show.
    Also I'm running two DPs now. The other one is a clone but has different Art-Net IP. My Luminex nodes have the other DP as a backup source and switch to it if the other one fails.
    So far my shows have been running smoothly.
  • I have had this issue also. I think you remember.
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=10677

They haven't been able to repro it and my problem is similar. I've been able to avoid it by power cycling DPs before every show.
    Also I'm running two DPs now. The other one is a clone but has different Art-Net IP. My Luminex nodes have the other DP as a backup source and switch to it if the other one fails.
    So far my shows have been running smoothly.
Children
No Data
Related