IO Gear usb to VGA problem

Hello,

I'm the proud owner of a Road Hog. I have a build in usb to VGA device from IO gear. It does not send the picture to the external monitor.

If i look in Control Panel>Diagnostics>view usb devices it shows 2 devices; Road Hog Front panel and The super widget. I think this is the io gear unit??

I have also tried to restart the console with the VGA connector in or out the console and enable/disable the external monitor.

Who can help me??
Parents
  • At startup sometimes the roadhog doesn't "see" the external vga adapter. When i plug it out and in again the roadhog is telling me that there is an extra screen. (the green led is lit)

I tested the roadhog wing with the iogear adapter on my laptop and everything is working.

When i plug it into the roadhog there is no output on the screen, the touchscreen calibration shows me 3 screens to calibrate but it is displayed on the roadhog's 2 main screens and not on the wing.
    Enable/disable multiple times doesn't help.

The roadhog is running xpe version 1.6 en software 3.1.7

Tomorrow the roadhog is going to be switched with another so i will test it again.
  • At startup sometimes the roadhog doesn't "see" the external vga adapter. When i plug it out and in again the roadhog is telling me that there is an extra screen. (the green led is lit)

I tested the roadhog wing with the iogear adapter on my laptop and everything is working.

When i plug it into the roadhog there is no output on the screen, the touchscreen calibration shows me 3 screens to calibrate but it is displayed on the roadhog's 2 main screens and not on the wing.
    Enable/disable multiple times doesn't help.

The roadhog is running xpe version 1.6 en software 3.1.7

Tomorrow the roadhog is going to be switched with another so i will test it again.
Children
No Data
Related