Android App

I'm starting to look into buying a tablet and was wondering if someone from High End can tell me/us if there is going to be an android app.
Parents
  • I just got a Viewsonic Gtablet, and it would be the perfect Remote Focus Unit. Tegra 2 Dual Core, 10" Screen, and only $379-400. Main downside is that the stock software sucks, but a quick flash of a new ROM and its a very smooth and powerfull little tablet. Its also being developed by the leading opensource "enthusiast" developer, CyanogenMod, and will eventually have support for the Tablet specific Android OS variant.

Not sure how much Java stuff is integrated into the Hog 3 software, but it might actually be easier to develop an APP for Android rather then Apple iOS.
  • I just got a Viewsonic Gtablet, and it would be the perfect Remote Focus Unit. Tegra 2 Dual Core, 10" Screen, and only $379-400. Main downside is that the stock software sucks, but a quick flash of a new ROM and its a very smooth and powerfull little tablet. Its also being developed by the leading opensource "enthusiast" developer, CyanogenMod, and will eventually have support for the Tablet specific Android OS variant.

Not sure how much Java stuff is integrated into the Hog 3 software, but it might actually be easier to develop an APP for Android rather then Apple iOS.
Children
No Data
Related