Timecode Manual Commands

I am having an issue with Manual Commands in time code. I have the timecode playback controls in the default state (non-triggers forward only).

It would seem that if the timecode jumps (during rehearsal) it will jump UP TO the next Manual Cue and sit in it. In other words it will not actually grab the full time code.

Help? :poke:
Parents
  • I think I know what you are talking about and I believe it is logged as bug #14023.

Tell me if this sounds like your problem:

"The function of a manual cue is to stop a timecoded cuelist from advancing to or past the manual cue until the user presses go. This appears to work as expected when playing forward but the problem is once you are past the manual cue and you reset the timecode back to zero (or somewhere earlier in the list) the list jumps back to the last manual cue instead of releasing and resetting to the proper timecode place in the cuelist."
  • I think I know what you are talking about and I believe it is logged as bug #14023.

Tell me if this sounds like your problem:

"The function of a manual cue is to stop a timecoded cuelist from advancing to or past the manual cue until the user presses go. This appears to work as expected when playing forward but the problem is once you are past the manual cue and you reset the timecode back to zero (or somewhere earlier in the list) the list jumps back to the last manual cue instead of releasing and resetting to the proper timecode place in the cuelist."
Children
No Data
Related