Shutter closes every time

Hello

I started a few weeks ago to work with an IPC3. At the moment I am practicing with some Martin Mini Mac Profile.
My problem with these fixtures is, that their shutter closes every time when I change the colour, the gobo or the position.
When I connect them to a Licon-Console, then they work.
Can I change something in the Hog IPC.
With other fictures like a Martin Mac 500 or Mac 600 or a Technobeam it works very well.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.
Parents
  • Hi Sterne5i,

It sounds like your Mini Macs are in a mode that is for "blink". Looking in the libraries I see there are 3 Mini Mac libraries.. which one are you using?

I found that the "Mini Mac Spot SF m4" Library does have "blink" mode options in the "enable" menu. When the fixture is selected, press "Enable" on the slot toolbar. Then you can select "Beam Blink off" and "Position Blink off". This should get your fixtures into the correct non-blinking mode.

Do they default to Blink on? It could be something you programmed or changed in edit fixtures or it could be related to an error in our library. Please let us know which library you are using and if they are in this mode by default.
  • Hi Sterne5i,

It sounds like your Mini Macs are in a mode that is for "blink". Looking in the libraries I see there are 3 Mini Mac libraries.. which one are you using?

I found that the "Mini Mac Spot SF m4" Library does have "blink" mode options in the "enable" menu. When the fixture is selected, press "Enable" on the slot toolbar. Then you can select "Beam Blink off" and "Position Blink off". This should get your fixtures into the correct non-blinking mode.

Do they default to Blink on? It could be something you programmed or changed in edit fixtures or it could be related to an error in our library. Please let us know which library you are using and if they are in this mode by default.
Children
No Data
Related