Mac 700 Profile strobe channel weirdness

Hi there,

I´m working on a musical production which premiere is running on this same moment. For some reason our Mac 700 profiles strobe channel is acting quite strange way. When i set fixtures at full and add strobe nothing happens but after few seconds intensity fades smoothly out. If i knockout strobe parameter, intensity comes back at full. Strobe channel did work at wednesday when i created pallets to our LD. Today, i also tried to create a clean show and i did patch only few Mac 700 but same problem appears.
Any idea what could cause this? All our other fixtures, Mac III Performances, Tw-1s and VL2500 washes are working just fine.

We are using one Wholehog III (3.1.7) with miniwing and one quite fully loaded DP2000.
There are also two monitors and keyboard connected.
_______
ottot
Parents
  • Have you tried a "Check Integrity" from the Show Manager window (where you Save and make backups)?

It could also be something in your programming.

The best way to determine this is:
    - Release all Cuelists, Scenes, and Masters (Pig + Release is usually sufficient)
    - Check that nothing is Park-ed.
    - Close all windows and editors.
    - Press Clear
    - Select a single fixture and check to see that ALL parameters are behaving as expected.

If the problem goes away, then you have an odd value somewhere in your programming (Cue, Scene, etc.) that is causing this.

If the problem persists then either your patch is wrong, you have a conflict between fixture profile and actual setting of the unit, or there is potentially something corrupted in your showfile.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Have you tried a "Check Integrity" from the Show Manager window (where you Save and make backups)?

It could also be something in your programming.

The best way to determine this is:
    - Release all Cuelists, Scenes, and Masters (Pig + Release is usually sufficient)
    - Check that nothing is Park-ed.
    - Close all windows and editors.
    - Press Clear
    - Select a single fixture and check to see that ALL parameters are behaving as expected.

If the problem goes away, then you have an odd value somewhere in your programming (Cue, Scene, etc.) that is causing this.

If the problem persists then either your patch is wrong, you have a conflict between fixture profile and actual setting of the unit, or there is potentially something corrupted in your showfile.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related