Mac 700 Profile strobe channel weirdness

Hi there,

I´m working on a musical production which premiere is running on this same moment. For some reason our Mac 700 profiles strobe channel is acting quite strange way. When i set fixtures at full and add strobe nothing happens but after few seconds intensity fades smoothly out. If i knockout strobe parameter, intensity comes back at full. Strobe channel did work at wednesday when i created pallets to our LD. Today, i also tried to create a clean show and i did patch only few Mac 700 but same problem appears.
Any idea what could cause this? All our other fixtures, Mac III Performances, Tw-1s and VL2500 washes are working just fine.

We are using one Wholehog III (3.1.7) with miniwing and one quite fully loaded DP2000.
There are also two monitors and keyboard connected.
_______
ottot
Parents
  • Hi Ottot,

Looking at the user manual for the Mac 700 profile, there is very little information about the Studio Mode. However they do not indicate a change to the DMX protocol and only state the following:

The studio mode STUD setting optimizes all effects besides pan and tilt for quietness or speed and sets fans to REG (temperature-regulated operation), overriding FULL the setting if applied in the FANS menu (see “Fans” on page 15).

So it seems to me that this might be how the Studio Mode operates or a bug in the fixture software. I suggest you check with Martin about this specific problem. FYI according to their site the current fixture software is v1.4.0
  • Hi Ottot,

Looking at the user manual for the Mac 700 profile, there is very little information about the Studio Mode. However they do not indicate a change to the DMX protocol and only state the following:

The studio mode STUD setting optimizes all effects besides pan and tilt for quietness or speed and sets fans to REG (temperature-regulated operation), overriding FULL the setting if applied in the FANS menu (see “Fans” on page 15).

So it seems to me that this might be how the Studio Mode operates or a bug in the fixture software. I suggest you check with Martin about this specific problem. FYI according to their site the current fixture software is v1.4.0
Children
No Data
Related