Programming for a concert - most effective way?

Hi guys,

I'm actually organising a 'small' concert (250 persons) and will be the one who operate the RoadHog this friday. I worked a bit with it this summer, so I know the basics of the basics of the Hog OS 3 but still a few question…

I just got the set lists of the four bands but will have the RoadHog not before friday, so I will have to program these light shows in like 6 hours.. I know almost impossible.

It's a really 'small' concert with just 6 Martin MAC 250, a few LED parcans and one Hazer.

So, having only 10 playback faders… how would you program it?
What do you think about like setting the the intensity channels of the two fixture types on two faders?
Is it possible and how can I can record cuelists in a 'palette'?
Would you put everything in one show or load a new show every time the stage is being rearranged for the next band (only like 5 minutes brake between the two first bands, then 30 minutes brake, and finally again a 5 minute brake between the two last bands).?

Regards,

Max
Parents
  • You have to decide if you are busking (on the fly) or a cuelist for each song.
    For this I would busk it.

Then, decide if you want to play the lights from the faders or from the touch screens (list pallete).

For faders (assuming entours)...
    First the entours
    1. Intensity and positions
    2. Colors
    3. Gobos
    4. Gobo rotate speed (set fader as IPCB)
    5. Prism rotate speed (set as IPCB, and when you pull down it will release and go back to open)
    6. P/T Effects

Then the LEDs
    7. Intensity
    8. Colors
    9. Color chases

10. Flash all to white?

That's what I would do given a few hours.
  • You have to decide if you are busking (on the fly) or a cuelist for each song.
    For this I would busk it.

Then, decide if you want to play the lights from the faders or from the touch screens (list pallete).

For faders (assuming entours)...
    First the entours
    1. Intensity and positions
    2. Colors
    3. Gobos
    4. Gobo rotate speed (set fader as IPCB)
    5. Prism rotate speed (set as IPCB, and when you pull down it will release and go back to open)
    6. P/T Effects

Then the LEDs
    7. Intensity
    8. Colors
    9. Color chases

10. Flash all to white?

That's what I would do given a few hours.
Children
No Data
Related