Frame option

Hi,
I know that some option like having frame 1A and frame 1B on same wheel had already been asked but it could be useful if we have this function (I hope) to have an option to move frame 1A and frame 1B at the same time in the same or opposite way.

Thanks
Stephane
Parents
  • [QUOTE=z6p6tist6;52423]Maybe you could somehow 'select' the labels above individual parameter wheels and these wheels would linearly or relatively be adjusted when changing just one of the wheels.

Yes this could be a great function for many parameters and wheels (it could be great to move all frames linearly or relatively at the same time), and it could also be applied to fixtures, we could give to parameter A from Fixtures 1, 3, 5, 7 a value X and the same parameter from fixtures 2, 4, 6, 8 would automatically have a -X value

Perhaps it could be interesting to use it with grouping and buddying.

To Sautane:
    If I have understanding a new functions we should have soon, you will not have circular copy, but you should be able, in programmer window, to copy and past 1A values to 1B values
    But i'm agree circular copy would be great fo many operations.

Steph
  • [QUOTE=z6p6tist6;52423]Maybe you could somehow 'select' the labels above individual parameter wheels and these wheels would linearly or relatively be adjusted when changing just one of the wheels.

Yes this could be a great function for many parameters and wheels (it could be great to move all frames linearly or relatively at the same time), and it could also be applied to fixtures, we could give to parameter A from Fixtures 1, 3, 5, 7 a value X and the same parameter from fixtures 2, 4, 6, 8 would automatically have a -X value

Perhaps it could be interesting to use it with grouping and buddying.

To Sautane:
    If I have understanding a new functions we should have soon, you will not have circular copy, but you should be able, in programmer window, to copy and past 1A values to 1B values
    But i'm agree circular copy would be great fo many operations.

Steph
Children
No Data
Related