walky talky kills roadhog

...my motorola radio set occurs a fatal error, if i use it very close above the desk...it causes a crash and sometimes, it need more restarts, because the outputs didn´t send anything after the first new start....it took a while to find this problem...maybe this information helps some of you....

regards from austria
Parents
  • Just don't key it up next to the console.

That's not always true. Some of the newer digitally trunked radios are more like cell phones than traditional two-way radios. Each radio checks in with the base station/repeater periodically to update its status and location.

I haven't seen this kind of radio in use on live events yet; They're primarily the domain of police/fire/EMS. They may be out there, so unless you know exactly what your radio is doing, it's a good idea to keep it away from your console.
  • Just don't key it up next to the console.

That's not always true. Some of the newer digitally trunked radios are more like cell phones than traditional two-way radios. Each radio checks in with the base station/repeater periodically to update its status and location.

I haven't seen this kind of radio in use on live events yet; They're primarily the domain of police/fire/EMS. They may be out there, so unless you know exactly what your radio is doing, it's a good idea to keep it away from your console.
Children
No Data
Related