Hog 3pc not talking to dp2000

Hello there

Was wondering if anyone can help me:
I'm trying to connect hog 3 pc to a dp2000 but keep getting a "link status: disconnected in the control panel

I'm running 3.1.8 on my laptop (windows 7 64bit)
No USB devices attached
Avg installed with the firewall disabled

I am able to ping the dp from my computer, but hog 3 is not able to find it
I've tried static addresses/dhcp/changing net number etc with no success
Also tried using a switch/using a crossover cable...both times getting the link light on the dp and tx/ex lights flashing as per normal

I'm completely out of ideas...anyone else got any? I'd love to get this running for tomorrows show
Parents
  • No it doesn't

I'm back home for half a day so tried using the gf's computer (Running 3.1.7, Windows 7 64-bit, AVG - Firewall disabled, pretty much same as my laptop)
    After downgrading the DP Software, I was able to get it working off her laptop

I uninstalled 3.1.8 and installed 3.1.7 on my laptop and still have the same issues
    I'm not keen to try 3.1.8 on her computer in case I end up with the same problem

I'm stumped!

What really confuses me is that on booting up the hog 3 software on my computer, it is able to identify the attached DP and tell me when/if it is running different software to the computer
  • No it doesn't

I'm back home for half a day so tried using the gf's computer (Running 3.1.7, Windows 7 64-bit, AVG - Firewall disabled, pretty much same as my laptop)
    After downgrading the DP Software, I was able to get it working off her laptop

I uninstalled 3.1.8 and installed 3.1.7 on my laptop and still have the same issues
    I'm not keen to try 3.1.8 on her computer in case I end up with the same problem

I'm stumped!

What really confuses me is that on booting up the hog 3 software on my computer, it is able to identify the attached DP and tell me when/if it is running different software to the computer
Children
No Data
Related