Window 7 ultimate 32 bits.

Sorry guys we went through this before , but i need help ........In one of the PC's can't detect non of Wings nor Widgets.
Window 7 ultimate ,32 bits...Hog 3 OS v3,18 (b2901)
I did all ,but still nothing.
Parents
  • Michael ,
    Thank you for trying to help ............The reason I had problem ,was that somebody before me tryed to install WH III OS Wings and widgets , I gues they had no success. I found few different versions of WH III OS ......In device manager I descovered few unknown devices (I believe they wer WH Wings) as soon as I uninstaled all of them , Deleted rest of versions and kept only one , installed WH III , installed wings and widgets ..............Whole Hog III OS works great in Windows 7 ultimate.
    Bassman
  • Michael ,
    Thank you for trying to help ............The reason I had problem ,was that somebody before me tryed to install WH III OS Wings and widgets , I gues they had no success. I found few different versions of WH III OS ......In device manager I descovered few unknown devices (I believe they wer WH Wings) as soon as I uninstaled all of them , Deleted rest of versions and kept only one , installed WH III , installed wings and widgets ..............Whole Hog III OS works great in Windows 7 ultimate.
    Bassman
Children
No Data
Related